Det här fotot på min dotter Johanna och hennes babydotter Sandra tycker jag är så fint och värt att göra en minnesbild av. Jag har använt nytt kit från Jaana säkerSoft magic som finns att köpa på Scrapyard chop.
RJK: Buku resep kurcaci karameli
-
Another sweet stunning short story created by Mulasih Tari. So exited to be
part of it, create a simple illustration for the story...
Please visit *RUMAH JA...
Fun day taking photos
-
Had a fun day with my sister taking photos of my DS and it seems I ended up
on some of them too :)
made after fives new collab venezia.
New! Three Commercial Use Products
-
Hello friends!
I hope you are having a great week! I'm excited to share that I have a
three commercial use goodies up in the shop today (and just in tim...
Blogwear Design TOU
-
Since I've received lots of requests about CU of my stuff I think I'd post
some instructions on my blog. Inspite of my retirement you are still okay
to use...
New Painted Autumn PS Actions + Free Gift
-
We are introducing new Painted Autumn PS Actions this week and I'm pretty
sure you will love this pack!
These actions were created to minimally affect t...
DIY: Wraps
-
Holidays are so close and slowly we feel the magic of Christmas. Of course
we want to prepare everything: food, cleaning and gifts. Today I would like
to g...
Spring Love:)
-
Do you remember me? My designs? Oh yes! I made a brand new kit! It`s fresh
and colourful!
Just check!
Oscraps
[image:
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/pro...
new Color Play collection - Autumn Atelier
-
NEW Color Play collection
*Autumn Atelier*
50% off - only 9.99 dollars - exclusively at my Oscrap´s store
*I’ve just opened my new Etsy shop with dig...
FINAL $1 Deals TODAY + 6 Brand New CU Packs! 🎉
-
*🎉 DSD $1 FLASH SALE | FINAL DAY*
*Hello, lovely friends!*
It's already the *FINAL DAY of the DSD $1 Flash Sale at Oscraps!* 🎉
For one last day, I've...
Once Upon A Time .. A wonderful collective collab
-
Hello,hello!
Are you ready for scrap??? I made a new fairy tale kit : *Once Upon A Time* !
This is my part of a new fantastic collective collab with Devia...
Happy DSD Sale save 50% and more
-
Hi everybody
DSD STOREWIDE SALE STARTS NOW!
The DSD sale has started; from now until October 7th, you can take
advantage of a 50% (or greater) discount...
Bröllop
-
Då var det dax för den första bröllops fotogrageringen.
Hyfsat nervös inför tagningen. Kanske mer närvös är brudparet :)
Lägger ut ett litet smakprov frå...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar