onsdag 12 maj 2010

Book me up in a magnificent manner




I thinkt you have to go to Scrapbookgraphics and take a look at this kit, Magnificent by Studio Manu at Scrapbookgraphics and buy the kit and save 20% ore the whole bundle and save 40% for a few days



Take a look at those fantastic and gorgeous templates Book me up by Ella design at Myscrapshop
those templates suit for any kind of layouts and gives a magnificent page. Check in to Ellas Blog and se more examples of what you can do with those templates



Here are some layouts from me created using those templates


this is my granddsaughter Thilde and the photo is taken by her father Jonas .blog 
The dress she is wering is the same dress I created for her mother when she was a litle baby.
Kit used together with book me up is One beautiful day by Natali



This cute boy is my grandson Zacharias .
For this page I have used the kit Magnificent by studio Manu at Scrapbookgraphics.
Together with Book me up


And my youngest granddaughter Selima. I have used Thumbelina by Marta design at Digi´tal-Crea together with Book  me up.

Inga kommentarer: