tisdag 5 oktober 2010

New kit from Digital-crea


songs of orange by goldensundesign digital-Crea

and Sunstream templates by Ella design at Scrapscandistyle and Sunflowerscrapboutique



my page using the kit Songs of orange and Sunstream templates




Go ot goldensundesigns BLOG to download this freebie





Take alok at this fantastic kit Time for secrets created by Albina Design. you find the kit in her store at Digital-Crea

The kit contains  12 paper s and 78 elements
she has prepared a Freebie for you.go to her BLOG to grab it and se more of what you can do with this kit



My grandson Zacharias created with this kit



and this is my sisters daughter Louise created with the same kit




Love me Love me by Sekada design at Digital-crea

the kit contains 80 Elements and 16 papers and 6 wordarts






Go HERE to Download thoe QP created by 2 of Sekada´s CT girl




My gd Selima created with Love me Love me


Inga kommentarer: