onsdag 23 februari 2011

Tempa Chromatica by Wendy P at 7thheavendesign

Today I have a pack of new templates
who help´s you to create beautiful pages
in short time

Tempa Chromatica part 2
by wendyP

My granddaughter Selima
She has turned 1 year 20/2
Happy Birthday Selima.
created with Key to my heart by PinkLotty
and Tempa Chromatica part 2

My page got placed 2 times in GSO

Thank you Shawna and nona creations




my daughter Birgitta and her husband Jonas

My page in GSO

thank you Honeyb
The photo is taken by photographer 1mm
my second page using Tempa Chromatica part 2
and kit by a onekitcall from By Becka

Ashtons Romance
and

Addon Romance amathyst





My gd
created with Tempa Chromatica part 2
and
White days by Valentina creations


White Days by Valentinas creations
at her shop at Valentinascreations

The kit includes of
91 Elements
15 Papers
S4H Friendly

Inga kommentarer: