lördag 14 maj 2011

May Flower freebie


WendyP are giving this gorgeous template for free on her BLOG
If you like it go HERE to Download the Template


Here is one page I created usign this Template.
This beautiful young woman is my Daughter Johanna.
The photo is taken by The Studio in Umeå
The kit I used is Blue Romance by ET design at A5 design

my page got in GSOThank you JulyC




And here is a Freebie Template from BusyBee.
You can grab this gorgeous Template on her BLOG
Go HERE to Downloat this Template

This is the page I created using May Flower freebie by Busybee
and Poppy Fields by Madypop


Poppy Fields by Mary Pop


 




1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria