tisdag 24 juli 2012

Strange beauty


Strange beauty by Priss design
20 Papers
96 Elements 
(30 elements comes in shadow wersion to)
Read Priss designs own word about the kit
Recently I was asked to draw the artwork for the CD cover for an independent jazz music label and I have been working a lot about the idea of "cabinets of curiosities" that were popular in the 17th Century. These were the personal and often idiosyncratic collections of individual, wealthy owners and contained both natural and man-made objects, so I created this collection using images that fascinate me, from paintings to corals, naturalistic drawings or jewels... 
a different vision of the scrapworld I hope you will enjoy! 


Priss design has also made a bundleversion of the kit
including 
Full kits of strange beauty
16 wordarts
10 journaling wordarts
10 redy to use cluster





thank you so mutch Dida 



Inga kommentarer: