torsdag 5 augusti 2010

Afterfivedesign Marta design has grand opening at Afterfivedesign


follow me to Afterfivedesign and Celebrate with Marta Design. She is moving here home and is debuting as a new designer at Afterfivedesign

and I think it is a good idea to check into her Blog to find many surprises

here is my page about my Granddaughter Sandra created with this kit

Feel fre to check into  my gallery at DST and Afterfivedesign to se  more of my layoutdesign


her I have some more pages created with kit by Marta Design. and you can find those kit at Afterfivedesign and her Blog












and on this layout I have also used Flowerish by Ella design at Scrapscandistyle and Sunflowerscrapboutique


and Marta has even more kit and cu kits at Afterfivedesigns

and once again. Don´t forget her Blog

Inga kommentarer: