söndag 1 augusti 2010

Do you want som fun? Lok here

Rakusia design  want to offer you the fun on August.


You know the set "Pink Think"? You don't have it in your collection?
Now is your chance to get it. Just be patient and follow my blog.The set will be divided into 20 parts. Link to free part of the set of "Pink Think" will only work for 4 hours in the day when it will be added. Each part will be possible to download only once. Important that you truly follow my blog.

Remember that it is fun. Please do not share my work to others.

Fun begins tomorrow. on Rakusias BLOG

Tell your friends, give information on the forum. I invite you all to have fun

Please leave here some nice comment too, it's always nice to read what you like, and what not ;)

Here is a prewiew of  the kit

 
 
And some news from me.Guess what. Rakusia is guesting at Shabbypickle in August. Isn´t it that just fantastic. So follow her at Shabbypickledsigns chop

Inga kommentarer: