söndag 12 september 2010

New goodies at Shabbypickledesign

Sorry but I´m a little late to show up those kit´s Ive been working during the weekend.

Magic of shildhood by Starlight Design. you can find the kit in her store at  Shabbypickledesign



I used this wonderful kit to create this layout of my Dranddaughter Thilde.







Fall in love by Marypop design. you can find Fall in love in her store at Shabbypickledesign


And this page is also about my Granddaughter Thilde created with this beautiful kit Falling in love

and for this layout I have also used Drifting by Ella design at digitalscrapink





Wonderland by MDesignscreation you can visit wonderland in her store at Shabbypickle


I used this kit to create this layout for my sister Ella´s Daughter Louise
For more credits please step into my gallery at DST and Shabbypickle

Inga kommentarer: