torsdag 30 september 2010

Take a look at those new scrapkit in Shabbypickledesign + freebies



First out is Little angel by MaryPop design. You find this gorgeous kit in her store at Shabbypickledesign

Step into HER BLOG to se more of her design and to se more layouts made with this gorgeous kit


Here is my page of my granddaughter Selima created with this kit Little angel


Golden Autumn





Golden Autumn by Pink Lotty design. You can find this Amazingly beautiful kit in her store at Shabbypickledesign



and look what she has prepared for you. This Amazingly gorgeous quickpage for free.
Step into her BLOG and grab the QP HERE



Take a lok at this gorgeous page Monica (Pink Lotty) has created and made tis QP from

Go to her DST gallery and Give her lots of love




Here is one page I created with this Amazing kit Golden Autumn. The girl is my youngest daughter Madelene. She is mother of 2 of my grandchildren Zacharias amd Selima. ¨

my gallery at DST and Shabbypickledesign




I created a QP out of my page. If you like the layout you can have it for Free


And at last a new gorgeous kit created by Sratlight Design.



I need you rlove by Starlight design. you find her kit in her store at Shabbypickledesign

Go to Starlight designs BLOG and se more layout ´s created with this kit

Celosie one of the CT girl´s has prepared a QP freebie for you. Go to her BLOG to Download your freebie




My page of my granddaughter Sandra created with this kit


and some CU by Starlight Design you can find in Shabbypicklestore

2 kommentarer:

CBH sa...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Pssequimages sa...

Thank you so much, this is just beautiful!