måndag 22 november 2010

Christmascards Templates by Little moments design


Take a look at those beautiful christmas cards Templates
created by Littlemoments design

The Templates is in her shop at Zigzag store
Step into Littlemoments BLOG to se more templates
and more layouts created with those templates

Here is one christmascard I created using the templates
And I bought this kit Flying wishas by Jofia
and used it in my card.
I love those soft colors she use in her christmaskit.



Here is a second page created using those Christmas card Templates
by Littel moments design

i send a bíg Hug and thanks to Dida who showed up my page in GSO at DST forum

thank you so mutch
Take a lok at Dida´s Beautiful gallery at DST and give here lot of praise


This is the kit I used for my second christmas card
Golden christmas a charity collab by designers at digiscrapbooking



Inga kommentarer: