torsdag 11 november 2010

Daily news in digiscrapping


November Fantasia by Albina design at Digital-Crea

The kit includes 9 Papers and 80 Elements

Take a look at Albinas BLOG to se more layouts made with this kit


Here is my page created with this kit.
This cute babygirl is my granddaughter Thilde

my gallery at DST 

Thanks ty Shawna who showed up this page in GSO thread at DST

Take a lok at Shawnas gallery and give her some praise


LETTERS TO SANTA BY MARTA + FREEBIE


Here I have e new kit by Marta Design.
Letters to santa is in her shop at Afterfivedesign

Go to Martas BLOG to se more layouts
and find a freebie to download





This CU freebie is in Marta´s BLOG to download


this page is created with Letters to santa
and I have also used Sublime templates by Ella design



You find Sublime in her shop at digiscrapsdrivein

where she is guesting during november


MIXED IT UP


Ella have also created some freebie Templates
Those Templates can be found in  


go to ELLA´S BLOG to read more about how to get those Template for free


Here is some examples what you can do with this Templates


For this layout I have also used Feathers and mittens by Lorie D at scrapbokgraphics



This page is created with Take me to the old world by Lily design at A5 design



and for this page I have used Winter dream by Natali design at scrapbokgraphics

Inga kommentarer: