söndag 7 november 2010

Paper rain Afterfive storecollab for November + I wish you



This is November storecollab by Afterfivedesigners


This is the page I created with this kit,
This little girl is my granddaughter Thilde.
The photo is taken during this morning.

A big thanks to Lucienne who showed up my page in GSO gallery

I found my layout showed up in myolldanlac blog for favourite picks nov 8
I feel so happy and honored about this. Thank you so mutch Myoldanlac for this gesture.
Go to her gallery at Oscraps and give here some praise


Here is  a new kit created by Marta Design

i wish you by Marta Design at Afterfivedesign


My grandson Zacharias created with this kit.
The photo is taken yesterday

thank you so mutch mary for showing this page in GSO thread at A5 design
And thank you so mutch Irishgul for showing up my page in GSO at DST

Inga kommentarer: